Security Operations Center
Cyber A is Algosystems strategic cybersecurity investment.
It is a state of the art, ISO 27001 certified Security Operations Center. Based on the global SIEM leader, IBM Q Radar, Cyber A orchestrates Real Time Monitoring, Threat Intelligence, Managed Vulnerability Assessment, Threat Hunting and Red Teaming services, providing Algosystems’ core, the Professional Services Teams, with the necessary intelligence to implement actual Cyber Response.
Why do you need a Security Operations Center Service?
Well, numbers don’t lie:
QRadar SIEM collects information that includes:
- Security events: From firewalls, virtual private networks, intrusion detection systems, intrusion prevention systems, databases and more
- Network events: From switches, routers, servers, hosts and more
- Network activity context: Layer 7 application context from network and application traffic
- User or asset context: Contextual data from identity and access-management products and vulnerability scanners
- Operating system information: Vendor name and version number specifics for network assets
- Application logs: Enterprise resource planning (ERP), workflow, application databases, management platforms and more
- Threat Intelligence: From sources such as IBM X-Force
- Reducing and prioritizing alerts to focus on the most important offenses
- Answering key questions for more effective threat management
- Anomaly detection and application visibility
- Highly intuitive, single-console security solution
- Extending threat protection to virtual environments
- Producing detailed data access and user activity reports to help manage compliance
- Extend QRadar SIEM with apps from the IBM Security App Exchange
- Receiving comprehensive device support to capture network events and flows
Following picture indidates IBM 's ranking at the Garner Magic Quadrant for SIEM - 2018:
&, last but certainly not least…
SOAR - SECURITY ORCHESTRATION, AUTOMATION AND RESPONSE
IBM RESILIENT - THE MOST ADVANCED, BATTLE-TESTED SOAR PLATFORM
IBM Resilient Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) Platform is the leading platform for orchestrating and automating incident response processes. IBM Resilient SOAR Platform quickly and easily integrates with your organization’s existing security and IT investments. It makes security alerts instantly actionable, provides valuable intelligence and incident context, and enables adaptive response to complex cyber threats.
The latest innovation to IBM Resilient SOAR Platform, Dynamic Playbooks, provides the agility, intelligence, and sophistication needed to contend with complex attacks.
- Respond Faster and More Efficiently: Resilient offers a powerful foundation for response planning, management, and mitigation for all organizations and incident types.
- Orchestrate and Automate Response: Resilient’s open and agnostic platform integrates with your security infrastructure and establishes a central hub for SOAR — enabling a faster response.
- Make Your Response Dynamic: Resilient's Dynamic Playbooks provides the agility, intelligence, and sophistication needed to contend with complex attacks, automatically adapting to real-time incident conditions.