ACCREDITATION UNDER ISO/IEC 17025
The accreditation of the Algosystems Metrology Division's calibration laboratories in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025:2005 further enhances the reliability and technical competence of the calibration services provided, as well as the technical competence of its specialized personnel.
Algosystems accreditation in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025:2005, in particular ensures:
- Reliability of measurement results and calibration certificates.
- Accuracy of standard equipment used in calibrations.
- Validity of calibration and calculation of expanded measurement uncertainty procedures.
- Technical competence of the staff of the Metrology Division.
- Correlation of measurement accuracy to National or International Standards, through an unbroken chain of sequential calibrations.
- Participation in interlaboratory comparisons.
- Environmental conditions and laboratory facilities for conducting calibrations.
- Optimum measurement capability studies, that are the lowest measurement uncertainty a laboratory can achieve through its accreditation field.
Below is a summary presentation of the accreditation field.
Please find here the ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredidation of the Metrology Department Calibration Laboratories.