Voice Provisioning and Fixed Services Delivery Technician
We are seeking to employ enthusiastic technicians, with good understanding of the involved technical domains, that will cover/perform Fixed Telephony and Converged Telephony – Internet Services activation in direct contact with Enterprise and Business Customers and / or field technicians.
- Evaluate customer infrastructure and confirm that the correct solution implementation is offered to the Business Customers.
- Organize field technician and/or service integrator’s technician visits to customer premises in order to perform all required on site activities to activate the offered product/services.
- Access customer’s internal network (under customer’s guidance) in order to perform work around actions while the activation takes place.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer technical issues, which arise during activation and until handover to the support team.
- Run service health checks and on boarding calls to make sure customer enjoys the full range of product/service capabilities ensuring customer satisfaction.
Core competencies and knowledge:
- Knowledge of telecommunications and network technical/service domains ie :
- Good understanding of end to end, of fixed voice telecommunication network operation.
- ISDN signaling, Sip messages, IMS network, RTP, PRI, Routing, PBX configuration.
- Basic Knowledge of MetroETH, Microwave, EFM Services.
- Cisco and general networking equipment/Call manager/programming is a plus.
- Know How in administration of technology services (Fixed telephony – PBX administration) is a plus.
- Ability to retain knowledge and cross-match new problems with previous ones (Problem-solving skills).
- Very good organizational, analytical skills, detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with strict time deadlines. On time delivery.
- Ability to work as a team member and interact with other departments.
- Taking initiative and self-motivation skills.
- Strong customer orientation attitude. Qualitative implementation to cover customer needs
Professional qualifications and working experience:
- Good general and technical education with qualifications in telecommunications, electronics and computing. TEI or University degree.
- Cisco certification is a plus (CCNA – Enterprise, CCNA – Collabs).
- Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- A good command of written and spoken English.
- Greek native speaker.
Please send your cv at hr[at]algosystems[dot]gr