Project Manager-Technical Coordinator
We are seeking to employ an Experienced Project Manager, with a good understanding of the involved technical domains, that will perform Project Management and Technical Coordination activities for the delivery of Large-Scale Infrastructure and Enterprise projects related to Telecommunications & Networks Engineering Scope.
- Manages the whole team of technical owners of the impacted network elements and technology areas performing project management activities.
- Manages all the phases of the project (development, testing, acceptance and implementation of SW and HW for involved systems) in all technology areas.
- Makes sure the scope and objectives delivered by the projects are according to company requirements (including budget, time and agreed quality KPIs) as well as the relevant customer contract requirements.
- Defines the project plan in agreement with all parties involved including the external stakeholders.
- Defines the detailed project activities and monitors/tracks them permanently assuring appropriate prioritization and on time delivery.
- Responsible for the information flow/communication/reporting within the team, liaison with other involved departments and with the main stakeholders, internal and external.
- Performs risk, change and quality management to ensure optimum project delivery and customer satisfaction.
Core competencies and knowledge:
- Good knowledge of Telecommunications relevant technical/service domains, ie :
- Mobile telecommunication networks (3/4 G, GPRS VPN’s, Bulk SMS, etc).
- Fixed services (IP VPN, Leased lines, Internet access, Fixed Voice, etc) and equipment used (routers, switches, hubs, PBXs).
- Mobile Data Services (Data Connect Cards, Mobile E-mail solutions etc).
- Transmission & Transport.
- Operation Support Systems (OSS).
- Good understanding of the SW lifecycle: development, testing and acceptance, implementation, performance optimization and troubleshooting.
- Excellent project management skills and performance.
- On Time Service Delivery.
- Able to work in a matrix environment and effectively cooperate with internal teams across functions and external partners.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, stakeholder management.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to perform and deliver under stress.
Professional qualifications and working experience:
- At least three years’ experience in Project Management/Coordination of complex Projects.
- University degree in computer science, telecommunications or equivalent.
- PM Professional certification is a plus.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Greek native speaker.
Please send your cv at hr[at]algosystems[dot]gr .