We are looking for a Presales Solutions Architect that will be integrated in our ICT Presales Department. The role involves the interaction between customers, vendors, account managers, project managers and the technical department, in order to achieve a successful and healthy customer lifecycle.
- Interact with customers in all levels of administration in order to interpret and evaluate business requirements and propose technology solutions.
- Write solution & technical proposals to be integrated in our commercial proposals.
- Cooperate with all internal departments to develop valid solutions for the customers.
- Understand business models and translate them into either platform configuration or specification for new implementation.
- Support the sales team with technical knowledge as required, including performing DEMOs, POVs and assisting on RFP responses.
- Potentially present product capabilities and solutions to internal teams and prospects.
- University Degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Fluent in English language, oral and written.
- Solution Architectural Design capability for a broad aspect of solutions, products and technologies.
- Prior experience in a Presales position is preferable.
- Fulfilled military obligations (for male candidates).
- Hold a valid passport, or be eligible to apply for one.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Good Account Management and Customer Facing skills.
- Excellent Communication & Negotiation Skills.
- Analytical thinking for translating vague requirements into valid solutions.
- Willing to take initiatives