Network and Security Engineer
Algosystems is a dynamic System Integrator that operates in the market of Information & Communications, Automation & Control as well as Metrology. With more than 32 years of experience, Algosystems is your reliable and flexible partner responding immediately and effectively to your technological needs. The company, with offices in Greece and Qatar, has implemented a vast number of both simple and complex projects with specialization in the private sector, in 18 countries.
Algosystems has extensive experience and expertise that extends to a very wide range of solutions. As a unique system integrator, it uses its specialized convergent knowledge in Information & Communication Technologies and in Business Software, Automation & Control and Metrology to offer solutions and services to a very wide range of customers, Medium and large, from all market sectors that have trusted it over the past decades, offering the company very high customer retention rates.
Algosystems team comprises a total of 108 certified and experienced engineers, technicians, salespeople, researchers and executives who have a highly customer-oriented approach, aiming at immediate and efficient service at all stages of cooperation with the client.
Currently we are seeking to recruit a Network & Security Engineer to work in our premises in Athens, Greece. Seniory level, MID SENIOR. Greek Native Speaker.
- Design, install and maintain Network & Security infrastructure equipment including Routers, Switches, Firewalls, IPS, Proxies
- Provide technical expertise and assistance to customers via on-site and remote support.
- Maintain network diagrams & documentation
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies and products
- University degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on technical experience designing, implementing, and supporting Network & Security solutions in enterprise environments
- Cisco Certifications CCNA, CCNP (R/S and/or SEC)
- Experience in routing protocols such as OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, and design for Multi-Homed environments.
- Extensive knowledge required in deploying Cisco Security solutions (ASA, Firepower, Ironport WSA/ESA, AMP for Endpoint)
- Experience with Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE) would be consider beneficious
- Ability to lead large and complex projects independently.
- Ability to write tutorials/documentation.
- Be forward thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required. Problem solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (written & verbal)
No special clearance is required. This is subject to change depending on Company’s projects and Customers.
Contact us at hr[at]algosystems[.]gr