Junior Telecom and Network Technician
We are seeking to employ an enthusiastic network / telecom technician, with an understanding of the involved technical domains. The role includes coordination and end-to-end deployment activities related to infrastructure installation and activation of customer services relevant to IP network connectivity and voice provisioning.
- Evaluate customer infrastructure to ensure that the offered solution will be smoothly deployed
- Coordinate and schedule all internal activities to ensure the optimum and prompt preparation of the service/solution delivery
- Coordinate, schedule and monitor field technician and/or service integrator’s technician visits to customer premises, when necessary, to perform the activation of the solution.
- Troubleshoot, resolve customer technical issues which arise during activation
- Run service health checks ensuring customer enjoys the full range of product/service capabilities and until handover to the support team.
Core competencies and knowledge:
- Ability to retain knowledge and cross-match new problems with previous ones (Problem-solving skills).
- Good organizational, analytical skills, detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with strict time deadlines. On time delivery.
- Ability to work as a team member and interact with other departments.
- Taking initiative and self-motivation skills.
Professional qualifications and working experience:
- Very good technical education with qualifications in telecommunications, electronics and computing. IEK – TEI level
- Cisco certification is a plus (CCNA – Enterprise, CCNA – Collabs).
- Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- A good command of written and spoken English.
- Greek native speaker.
Please send your cv at hr[at]algosystems[dot]gr mentioning code “AKMI_TECH_JR”.