IT Infrastructure Technical Project Manager
IT INFRASTRUCTURE TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
We are looking for a IT Infrastructure Technical Project Manager who will be outsourced to one of our major customers, in order to handle infrastructure projects and to coordinate deployment and hardware upgrades. The Project Manager will ensure that assigned IT projects are completed on time and within budget, that the project’s objectives are met and that all project participants are delivering their assignments properly.
· Accomplishes information technology projects by planning, monitoring, and appraising project deliverables; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
· Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of project.
· Ensure that projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
· Assist in the definition of objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
· Ensure resource availability and allocation
· Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
· Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
· Measure project performance using appropriate bank tools and techniques.
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and reporting according bank methodologies (ITSMS model).
· Proven work experience in information technology project management delivering hardware deployments and upgrades in multi-location corporate settings.
· Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in deployments and infrastructure projects.
· PMP/Prince II certification
· Client-facing and internal communication (written and verbal) skills.
· Ability to operate in high pressure situations and successfully handle multiple competing priorities while displaying a high degree of flexibility and professionalism
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
· Excellent working knowledge on Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project.
· Familiarity with information security, relational databases and cloud computing.
· BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Join our dynamic team and enjoy working for an established tech company offering you opportunities to grow with us. Αpplicants should be Greek native speakers and permanently reside in Greece.