About the Role
As a Field Engineer, you will be part of a motivated team whose goal is to ensure our customers experience smooth operations across their IT infrastructure. You will need to be a team player and comfortable handling sensitive systems according to defined procedures.
- Install and maintain network & systems infrastructure equipment including routers, switches, firewalls, LTE devices, servers, workstations
- Evaluate customer infrastructure, and confirm appropriate solution is offered
- Provide technical assistance to customers via on-site or remote support
- Carry out health checks ensuring customers are benefiting from services/solutions
- Maintain network diagrams & documentation
- Maintain awareness of emerging technologies and trends
Requirements and Work Experience
- Bachelor degree in Telecommunications, Networks, or relevant field
- Experience in IP protocols & switching environments will be considered a plus
- Driver’s license
- Proficient in English and Greek
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
You are the right candidate if you possess the following core competencies:
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure with strict time deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive salary based on the candidate’s qualifications and competencies
- Great working environment, including training and development
Algosystems is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please submit your CV below or send it to hr[@]algosystems.gr.