Algosystems is seeking to employ for its Metrology Division Business Unit which is the Market Leader in Metrological solutions, a talented and dedicated Calibration Engineer.
As a Calibration Engineer, you will be expected to:
- Perform calibrations as required and generate calibration reports.
- Perform onsite calibrations.
- Be capable to travel among Greece.
- Develop, document, and maintain procedures (ISO/IEC 17025), based on principles of measurement science, technical analysis of measurement problems and accuracy and precision requirements.
- Perform uncertainty evaluation and analysis for measurement standards and associated measurement processes.
- Perform state-of-the-art or special measurements.
- Develop, implement and maintain the calibration laboratory’s quality systems per published standards and guidelines.
- Closely monitor customers’ needs and requirements.
- At least two (2) years of experience in technical measurements (quantities such as dimensions, mass, temperature e.t.c)
- Experience in quality control and ISO quality standards (ISO/IEC 17025, ISO 9001) will be an asset
- Knowledge of advanced computer skills
- Basic Knowledge of statistical control analysis
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language (written and verbal skills)
- Fulfilled military obligations will be considered a plus for male candidates
- Driving License
Education: Mechanical / Electrical Engineer (Polytechnic Education or Technical Education)
Join our team and enjoy working for an established tech company offering you opportunities to grow with us. Competitive compensation package includes private insurance.
Send your cv at hr[at]algosystems[dot]gr mentioning METROLOGY .