Scada, Traffic Management System and Communication Network
Korinthos-Tripoli-Kalamata Motorway & branch Lefktro-Sparti
The Automation & Control department of Algosystems S.A. has undertaken the Design, Installation, Commissioning and Start up of the systems below for the motorway Korinthos-Tripoli-Kalamata Motorway and Lefktro-Sparti branch:
- Tele-control and Τele-operation system(SCADA) of Electromechanical Installations
- Traffic Management System(TMS) for Motorway and six(6) Tunnels
- Substation Control System of Toll Building
- Road lightning & Water Irrigation Control System
- Backbone Gigabit Ethernet Communication Network of Optical Fiber ring & Interchange Nodes and Tunnels' Local Network of Optical Fiber Ring
- Commissioning and Installation of Substation
Tele-control & Τele-Operation System
Integrated the operation of the following:
- Electromechanical Installations of 25 Tunnels
- Road lightning & Water Irrigation on 214 pillars
- Substations of 41 Technical Buildings
- Pump Installations and Boreholes(12)
- Fire Detection of Tunnels Using Optical Fiber
- Building and Energy Management System (BEMS) of 7 Toll Control buildings.
- Supply and Commissioning of Opto22 equipment for Traffic Management and Toll Systems (ITTMS)
Monitoring & Control Integrated System
Egnatia National Highway
The Automation & Control department of Algosystems S.A. had undertaken the development of Monitoring and Control Integrated system for the operation of the national road and its tunnels (16) from Α/Κ Arachtou up to Α/Κ Panagias. Development of 10- Gigabit Ethernet backbone network with fiber in ring topology. Development of several local fiber rings of Gigabit Ethernet for the service buildings. Signal Transmission over IP of the CCTV cameras and of the emergency telephones to the main control room.
Supervision Control System (SCADA)
DEMO A.B.E.E. Plants
The Automation & Control Department of Algosystems had undertaken the development and installation of Supervision Control(Scada) of Production Process Control at DEMO pharmaceutical plants. The project comprised the Commissioning, Installation and Start-up for the operation of an integrated control supervision system. No of I/O points: 1100.
Control System of Metric Station
Natural Gas (DEPA) Ebros Gardens
The Automation & Control Department of Algosystems had undertaken the Commissioning, Installation and Start-up of the field instruments and control system for the station of natural Gas of DEPA(Public Gas Cooperation) at the Ebros Gardens.